FAQ 71
How do I amend my UCAS application?

You can make some changes to your application, including to your email address, telephone number and postal address, via UCAS Track. Please also let us know directly by emailing study@sheffield.ac.uk so that we can update your details as soon as possible.

You should also email us if you want to change your course, year of entry or point of entry. If we can agree the change you've requested we'll let UCAS know on your behalf, and they'll apply the new details to your UCAS Track page.

For any other changes to your application, please contact UCAS directly: ucas.com