FAQ 80
I am an undergraduate applicant. How do I tell the University about extenuating circumstances?

We realise that there are some issues that cannot be discussed fully within the personal statement in your UCAS application. These are often things of a sensitive nature. Our Disrupted Studies form provides you with an opportunity to tell us more about any circumstances that have caused significant disruption to your post-16 studies, or any GCSE subjects that are needed as part of our course entry requirements.

You can find more information and download a copy of the Disrupted Studies form at: sheffield.ac.uk/study/policies/disrupted-studies