How to Apply
- When will I find out if I have been offered a place on an undergraduate course?
- Is there a deadline for accepting my offer of a place on an undergraduate course?
- Can I apply to the University of Sheffield through UCAS Extra?
- Do you accept late applications for undergraduate courses?
- Is there a deadline for undergraduate applications?
Amending My Application
- How do I defer my entry to an undergraduate course?
- How can I change my contact details in my UCAS application?
- Can I change the undergraduate course I have applied for?
- Can I change the personal statement in my UCAS application?
- How do I supply additional documents in support of my undergraduate application?
- How do I amend my UCAS application?
Application Outcome and Accepting Your Offer
- Do I need to present original documents to support my application?
- What happens if I don't get the grades I was expecting?
- When will my undergraduate course start?
- Can I receive feedback on my application for an undergraduate course?
- How do I accept my offer of a place on an undergraduate course?
- Can I apply for a course before I have completed my previous qualifications?
- Do you give adjusted offers to applicants that have completed outreach schemes at another university?
- At what age are undergraduates considered mature students?
- I am an undergraduate applicant. How do I tell the University about extenuating circumstances?
- Do I qualify for a lower offer?
- How is contextual data used by the University of Sheffield?