FAQ 209
Do I need to present original documents to support my application?

In most cases no.

For most undergraduate applicants, UCAS will send us confirmation of your results.

For other applicants, we'll normally check the certificates/transcripts you supply with the online verification services offered by many exam boards and universities. If your exam board/university has an online verification service, please grant the University of Sheffield access to this.

If your exam board/university doesn't have an online verification service, we may ask them to send an official email confirming your qualifications to verificationteam@sheffield.ac.uk.