FAQ 504
How do I access exam adjustments like extra time at University?

If you accessed adjustments like 25% extra time in exams at school or college, it is likely that you will be entitled to this adjustment in exams at The University of Sheffield as well.

In order to access this adjustment - and any other disability support/adjustments during your time on a course here - you will need to:

(a) provide the University's Disability and Dyslexia Support Service (DDSS) with diagnostic evidence which confirms that you are disabled  

(b) speak with one of the Disability Advisers in the DDSS after you have registered as a student

You can find more information about the disability support which is available at the University (and the kind of diagnostic evidence of disability you will need to provide in order to access support ) on the DDSS website: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/disability