FAQ 216
Do I have to pay a fee deposit before the University applies for my CAS number?

Undergraduate and postgraduate research applicants don't need to pay a tuition fee deposit.

If you've applied for a postgraduate taught course and we've asked you to pay a fee deposit, we'll only be able to arrange your CAS number when you've paid your fee deposit, or provided evidence that you're exempt.

More information about fee deposits is available on our webpages: sheffield.ac.uk/fees/fee-deposits