FAQ 148
Can the University help me find a part-time job?

The Careers Service operates an online vacancy service called Career Connect. Once you're fully registered at the University you'll automatically have access to this. We'll advertise part-time jobs both on campus working for the University and Students' Union and off campus working for local employers. We also run the Student Jobshop based in the Students' Union where you can meet with staff who'll help you with your job search.

For more information, visit: sheffield.ac.uk/careers/jobs/jobshop