FAQ 140
How can I fund studying overseas as part of my degree?

The cost of studying overseas will vary depending on where you choose to study and for how long. Financial support is available including Student Finance England and scholarships provided by the University of Sheffield and our Alumni.

We offer opportunities to study overseas either as part of your course or through a short course over your summer break.

Visit sheffield.ac.uk/globalopps for more information on the financial support opportunities available.