How to Apply
- How do I apply for postgraduate taught or postgraduate research study?
- Who can I speak to about my postgraduate study application?
- What supporting documents do I need to provide with my application for a postgraduate course?
- Will I need to complete an assessment or participate in an interview as part of the postgraduate admissions process?
- How do I find a postgraduate research supervisor?
Amending My Application
- How can I change my postgraduate course?
- How can I add supporting documents to my postgraduate application?
- How can I change my contact details in my postgraduate application?
- Can I defer my postgraduate application to a later year?
- How can I amend my postgraduate application after it has been submitted?
Your Application Outcome and Accepting Your Offer
- How do I pay my fee deposit for a postgraduate taught course?
- What references do I need in support of my postgraduate application?
- Can I re-apply for a postgraduate course if my previous application was unsuccessful?
- Can I receive feedback on my postgraduate application?
- How do I accept my postgraduate offer?
- What is the difference between a Conditional and an Unconditional postgraduate offer?
- Can I apply for a course before I have completed my previous qualifications?