FAQ 73
Can I change the personal statement in my UCAS application?

Unfortunately you're not able to amend the personal statement attached to your UCAS application after it has been submitted.

However, if you apply for a course that's different from your initial choices, you can send a revised personal statement directly to us if you wish, by emailing study@sheffield.ac.uk.