FAQ 72
How do I supply additional documents in support of my undergraduate application?

If we've requested additional information or documents from you, the details of where you should send these will be indicated in our original request.

If you want to submit evidence of extenuating circumstances or ongoing medical issues, please do so through our Disrupted Studies scheme: sheffield.ac.uk/study/policies/disrupted-studies

All other documents, including copies of your qualifications documents, can be sent directly to the Admissions Service by either post or email to study@sheffield.ac.uk.