FAQ 64
How do International students apply to undergraduate courses?

Applications for our undergraduate courses should normally be submitted via the UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) website: ucas.com

If you're currently studying in the USA or Canada we can accept an application through the Common Application service. However, if you're able to apply through UCAS we'd encourage you to choose this route. You can only apply through one of Common Application or UCAS, not both.

Please note that we're not able to consider Common Applications from students studying outside the USA or Canada.