FAQ 23
How good does my English language need to be to study a postgraduate taught course?

To study with us, you need to show that your English is good enough for you to successfully complete your course. You can find information about our English language requirements, and the English language qualifications we accept for entry to our postgraduate courses, at: sheffield.ac.uk/postgraduate/english-language