FAQ 208
How do I defer my entry to an undergraduate course?

If you're a new applicant and don't want to begin your studies straight away you can apply for deferred entry (entry the following year) providing you meet the conditions for entry by 31 August in the academic year in which you apply. For more information on deferred entry see: sheffield.ac.uk/undergraduate/apply/application

If you've already applied and now want to change your year of entry, please request this by emailing study@sheffield.ac.uk. We'll let you know whether or not we're able to accept your request.