FAQ 178
What identification documents do I need to enter the UK?

When entering the UK, you should have your passport and visa/entry clearance for inspection at the border. A variety of additional checks will also be made as you pass through immigration control so you should carry your:

- Confirmation for Acceptance of Studies (CAS) document.

- Details of your finances.

- Details of where you are going to stay/live.

Please ensure that these documents are paper documents and not in electronic format that you access via your phone or tablet.

For further information and details of the checks that will be carried out, please visit: ukcisa.org.uk/Information--Advice/Visas-and-Immigration/Immigration-on-arrival#layer-3645