FAQ 172
What should I do after I receive my CAS number?

When you receive your CAS number, visit the UKVI website for details of how to make your visa application: www.gov.uk/tier-4-general-visa

You'll need to enter your CAS number on your application form as part of the process of applying for your visa. Please note that you'll only be able to apply for your visa a maximum of three months before the date your course is due to start.