FAQ 152
Can you help me find a graduate job?

The Careers Service operates an online vacancy service called Career Connect. Once you're fully registered here you'll automatically have access to this. You can use the system to search for vacancies, which includes: graduate roles from local, national and international companies. You can also use the same system to book onto careers events and one-to-one appointments with Careers Service staff.

For more information, visit: sheffield.ac.uk/careers/jobs/finding