FAQ 151
Can I do a placement year?

A placement year is an excellent opportunity to spend time in employment as a recognised part of your degree programme. You can do this via the 'Degree with Employment Experience' or 'Year in Industry' programme. A placement year would normally be taken in the penultimate year of study and can take place in the UK or abroad.

For more information, visit: sheffield.ac.uk/careers/jobs/placements