FAQ 118
Do you offer financial support to students with a disability?

If you study at Sheffield and experience increased costs as a direct result of a disability, we would recommend that you contact the Disability and Dyslexia Support Service to arrange an appointment with a disability adviser. Financial support, either from the University or elsewhere, may well be available.

Visit our website for more information: sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/disability/contacts